Andino Gateway for Raspberry Pi with RS485 + PCIe for 4G Modem or LoRa Concentrator
The Andino Gateway is a compact industrial computer based on the Raspberry Pi. It has a PCIe slot to
accommodate a 4G LTE modem or a LoRa gateway module, an RJ45 port with Gigabit Ethernet and an isolated RS485 port and can be used for routing purposes as well as for direct communication with devices.
Its robust housing and connectors, modular design, DIN rail mounting and open software standards base ensure smooth, low-maintenance operation in industrial environments.
Depending on the configuration, the Andino Gateway contains a Raspberry Pi 4 or the Compute Module CM4, which provides sufficient power even for resource-intensive processes. The use of the Compute Module 4 and our Andino CM4 IO Board is recommended.
- Internal PCIe Slot for USB compatible cards
- 24V DC or 100-240V AC power input
- Isolated RS485 RTC (internal via I2C)
- SIM card slot (accessible without case opening)
- SMA antenna connector (externally accessible, internally IPEX)
- Factory Default Button (via paper clip)
- OLED display in lid (128 x 64 pixels via I2C)
- Full support of the 4G modem within Raspberry Pi OS
- Supports RAK Wireless LoRaWAN Gateway modules
- Protection of the Raspberry Pi GPIO
- Custom developed software for simple setup in various usage scenarios
- Basis on open software standards