Andino IO - Industrial PC with Raspberry Pi 4 / CM4, 4G/LTE Modem, Heatsink and RTC
Industrial PC Andino IO with Raspberry Pi 4 / CM4, RS485/RS422, RS232, CAN bus, OLEDdisplay, heatsink and RTC + 4G / LTE Modem
The Andino IO is a motherboard for the Raspberry Pi. It enables mounting on a top-hat rail in the control cabinet. It is suitable for applications of production data acquisition for
- Production machines
- Energy data monitoring
- Acquire conversions from environmental data interfaces
With the optional use of LoraWAN, 2G or the Andino 4G modem (external) it is perfectly suited for data acquisition applications!
The Andino IO offers the following advantages
- The sensitive GPIO of the Raspberry Pi are protected.
- Separable connection terminals
- Actuators and sensors can be connected to the Raspberry Pi in an electrically secured manner.
- It provides an industrial grade power supply for the Raspberry Pi.
- Provides mounting on a DIN rail (TS35) for installation in distribution boards.
- Furthermore, EMC protection circuits protect the Raspberry Pi from voltage spikes and power surges on the supply line. Extensive tests have confirmed this!
- Open source security: Being based on the Raspberry Pi platform, Andino devices benefit from the large community and open source nature of this platform.
The variants with the Andino CM4 board also include:
This allows the Compute Module to be adapted to the same form factor as the Raspberry Pi 4, making it compatible with our other Andino products. In addition, an SSD can be connected via the board's PCIe X1 interface - enabling significantly higher performance and longevity for applications such as databases and more. The included Samsung 970EVOPlus is ideal for these purposes.
The variants with the SHCHV CM4 IO board also include:
- Selected CM4-Variant
- SHCHV CM4 to PI4 IO Board
This board also allows an adaptation of the CM4 to the Raspberry Pi 4 form factor, but no SSD can be connected here. But the board offers additional IO options - the same as the Raspberry Pi 4.
Additional product information
- Power: 9V to 30V DC, 1,5 Ampere
- CPU: Raspberry Pi4 oder CM4
- Inputs: 6 * Digital In – isoliert 5kV
- Input: Power Fail Input to use with an UPS
- Outputs: 3 * Relay 240V 3A
- Connectivity: Ethernet 1000Mbit, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, WIFI 2.4GHz
- RS232: RxD, TxD, RTS,CTS
- RS485/RS422: 2/4 Line, Isoliert Auto-Transmitter on
- CAN Interface: MCP2515
- Display: OLED 0,96 inch, 128 x 64 Pixel, I2C
- RTC DS3231, I2C
- Temperature: +5C – +50C
- Housing: 9DB DIN Rail, DIN EN 43880
- Included in this bundle is the Andino 4G/LTE (external SimCom SIM7600E-H)
- Length 160 mm (9 TE)
- width 91 mm
- Height 58 mm
More information and downloads
- For documentation and setup-tutorials click here
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Accessing the internet via LTE
- Node-Red: Send and receive SMS