Andino Terminal with Raspberry Pi 3B+/4
The Andino Terminal will be available from approximately Q2 2021!
The Andino Terminal is a versatile terminal, based on the Raspberry Pi. It includes a Nextion touch screen display, keyboard, programmable function keys, RFID capabilities and a large variety of IO options.
- access control
- control of production machines
- quality and downtime monitoring of production lines in conjunction with the OEE-box
- home automation
- Comvenient programming via python
- Custom libraries for simple setup
- Can be integrated into existing networks via Ethernet/WiFi
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- Raspberry Pi OS
- Real-Time-Clock (RTC)
- Acoustic beeper
- 3.5" 480x320 Nextion NX4832T035_011 touch screen display
- CAN-Bus 6 digital inputs (galvanically isolated)
- RS232 (not galvanically isolated)
- RS485/422 (galvanically isolated)
- 3 relay outputs (250V, 5A)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 3.5mm audio
- 2x Micro HDMI
- WIFI 5 (802.11ac)
- Bluetooth 5
- 2x Micro HDMI (up to 4k60)
- Splash water resistant housing
The Andino Terminal includes a Nextion NX4832T035_011 480x320 touch screen display. It can easily be programmed using the Nextion Editor. The display is connected to the Andino IO via I2C.
The Terminal also contains a microcontroller responsible for establishing the connection to the keyboard and RFID module.
For more information and setup documentation for the Andino Terminal, please visit our overview at andino.systems