Andino UPS, Uninterruptible Power Supply (24 Volt DC)
The Andino UPS is an uninterruptible power supply that bridges short-term voltage dips. The goal is to allow a controlled shutdown of controls to prevent data loss. This allows, for example, databases and applications to be closed or file systems synchronized. By dispensing with batteries, the Andino UPS 100% maintenance-free – and that for years. Andino UPS guarantees its performance even after many years of running time. Andino UPS operates with 24 volts at the input and output. Thus, lossy converters are unnecessary.
- Allows the controlled shutdown of industrial controls and single board computers such as the Andino X1, Raspberry Pi.
- Operates with 24 V as input and output voltage.
- Minimal Power loss
- Mounting in control cabinet on DIN rail.
- No external batteries required.
- Power Fail Signal as falling relay output.
- Controls restart external Device on Power
- Internal status readable via UART (USB Bridge available)
DIN EN 55022, DIN EN 61000-4-2, DIN EN 61000-4-3
DIN EN 61000-4-4, DIN EN 61000-4-5, DIN EN 61000-4-6, DIN EN 61000-4-8