Andino X1 Pico - Industrial PC with Raspberry Pi 4 / CM4, 2DO/1DI, Heatsink and RTC
Industrial PC Andino X1 Pico with Raspberry Pi 4 / CM4, 2DO/1DI, heat sink and RTC
Now new with Raspberry Pico instead of ATmega 328p!
Combines Raspberry Pi 4 / CM4 with an RP2040 for real-time preprocessing
The Andino X1 is a small industrial PC based on the Raspberry Pi. Due to the mounting on the DIN rail, this device can be implemented perfectly in any control cabinet. The motherboard is used to adapt digital inputs and outputs for a maximum voltage of 24 volts and has an integrated power supply for the Raspberry Pi (12V-30V DC). Furthermore, the Raspberry Pi is protected from voltage spikes and current surges on the supply line by EMC protection circuits. The Arduino-compatible microcontroller of the X1 has integrated sinal preprocessing and the adaptation of signal generators and actuators is also easily possible. Communication between the microcontroller and the Pi takes place via the UART interface. The X1 is delivered with a Raspberry Pi 4/ CM4 board + adapter/ Pico2Pi.
- Raspberry Pi in a DIN-Rail housing
- Arduino kompatibler Microcontroller
- 24 Volt Powersupply (+5 Volt, 3.5 Ampere)
- 2 digital inputs and 2 digital output
- 2DO / 1DI-Shield: two relay outputs and one digital input (each galvanically isolated)
- Heatsink and RTC
Advantages of the X1:
- The sensitive GPIO of the Raspberry Pi is protected.
- Fast signals can be precisely detected by the upstream microcontroller.
- Actuators and sensors can be electrically connected to the Raspberry Pi.
- It provides an industrial power supply for the Raspberry Pi.
- Customized adapters from the Raspberry Pi GPIO or the microcontroller IO can be electrically protected on terminals.
- Expandable via SPI or I2C, both from thr Raspberry Pi and from the Arduino controller.
- Provides mounting on a DIN Rail / mounting Rail (TS35) for installation in manifolds.
The Raspberry Pico can optionally be addressed via the RS 232/ USB interface. Optionally, this can be switched via the software. A standard firmware that allows access to all inputs and outputs of the board is already pre-installed. The easy programming by means of the Arduino IDE also allows fast development cycles. The extensive libraries of the Arduino community can be used.
Length 106 mm (6 TE)
Width 91 mm
Height 58 mm
Weight: 250 g
More information and downloads:
Andino X1 - Overview & Datasheet
Datasheet - Andino X1 Pico 2DO 1DI.pdf