Andino X1 - Industrial PC with Raspberry Pi 3 B+/4, CAN Bus, Heatsink und RTC
Industrial PC Andino X1 with Raspberry Pi 3 B+/4, CAN-Bus, heat sink and RTC
The Andino X1 is a small idustrial PC based on the Raspberry Pi. By installation on a DIN-Rail, this device can be perfectly implemented in any control cabinet The motherboard is used to adapt digital inputs and outputs for a maximum voltage of 24 volts and has an integrated power supply for the Raspberry Pi (12V-30V DC). The Arduino-compatible microcontroller of the X1 has integrated signal preprocessing and the adaptation of signal generators and actuators is also possible without any problems. The communication between the microcontroller and the Pi takes place via the UART interface. The X1 is delivered with a Raspberry Pi (Model 3B+ or 4).
- Raspberry Pi (Modell 3B+ or 4) in a DIN-Rail housing
- Arduino kompatibler Microcontroller
- 24 Volt Powersupply (+5 Volt, 2,6 Ampere)
- 2 digital inputs and 2 digital output
- CAN-Bus, Heatsink and RTC
Advantages of the X1:
- The sensitive GPIO of the Raspberry Pi is protected.
- Fast signals can be precisely detected by the upstream microcontroller.
- Actuators and sensors can be electrically connected to the Raspberry Pi.
- It provides an industrial power supply for the Raspberry Pi.
- Customized adapters from the Raspberry Pi GPIO or the microcontroller IO can be electrically protected on terminals.
- Expandable via SPI or I2C, both from thr Raspberry Pi and from the Arduino controller.
- Provides mounting on a DIN Rail / mounting Rail (TS35) for installation in manifolds.
The Atmel microcontroller of the Andino X1 is supplied with an Arduino compatible boot loader. The pre-installed default firmware also enables accessing all inputs and outputs of the board efficiently. The simple programming using the Arduino IDE allows fast development cycles. A helpful source therefore can be the extensive libraries of the Arduino community